Well, hey then. You wanted more info and you got it.
Who am I you might ask? Okay, well I’m that shy, short girl that you wouldn’t have remembered later. I’m the smart girl in the class that doesn’t speak up but hopes for good grades (A+’s) to impress her mother. I’m the different one. The one that doesn’t want to follow the crowd but is thought of as weird because of that. I can be outgoing with my friends but I’m still pretty shy. I’m told I’m mature for my age and look innocent and young. I’ve been told I look like a 7th grader when I’m a Freshmen.. I try to be optimistic but I’m more of a pessimist. I’m not perfect and I don’t try to be. I can be pretty rude and sarcastic but I mean well. I’m a nice person in the end and yeah. I’m pretty cool apparently and I don’t believe I’m popular but my friends Adven and Jonathan believes so.
Name: Alyssa (u-lie-suh).
Race: Filipino, duh!
Birthdate: August 16. Youngest out of my friends.
Location: >_> Private shiz there but let’s say in a ghetto town in the the Central Coast in the beautiful California. Oh and I live in a trash can.
Music Interests: Anything besides rap (sometimes I like it but nope).
Height: 4’10” I’m very short. Pretty sure I’m the shortest in my entire family and one of the shortest out of my friends.
Relationship status: This should say enough: c:
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual a.k.a. straight. (I like using those fancy terms. lol)
Hobbies: Reading, sleeping, being smart, playing games, playin the guitar and stuff I don’t want to think of.
Middle child in a family of 3 children.
Freshmen going into the second half of her first year.. Wish me luck? I’m scared. ._.
Goal: I want to become a writer or a baker and I’m currently “learning” how to play the guitar. You never stop learning. aha
Resolution for 2013: Well I suppose I have several.
- One of them is to not die, obviously.
- Another is to continue learning songs on the guitar and go back to learn everything again to make sure I have everything down.
- I should bake more often and try making different things
- I need to start writing again. This one is a maybe
- Singing? well I don’t think I’m good at it but I should continue trying. :b I’m not joining choir. ._.
- Meet new people. It’s fun sometimes.
- I think I should get a job. I probably won’t this year but you know. I should probably volunteer too.
- I need to stop procrastinating. You know, Tumblr is a distraction.. I’ll do my hw then go on tumblr all night long. c:
- Probably eat a lot healthier and to stay in shape. I mean I can run 4 miles now. I want to run 5 miles later.
- I should treat my hair and skin better. I mean healthy body and diet means healthy hair and skin. My hair’s pretty dead too so..
- Well this is an odd number.. I guess this will be the last one until I think of more. The last one is to be happy.
So an update on this:
- I haven’t died yet :b
- I have been baking a lot
- I have been quite happy c:
- I have met knew people aha
- I think I am eating healthier.. I think.
- I have been treating my skin and hair a lot better. I’ve used less heat on my hair so far and I’m not showering in burning hot water so I think that’s a good thing
Now comes the question..
Cookies are awesome right?!